SEPARATION AND DIVORCE
The marriage is an association for duration of time of humankind. It is both an enjoyment and a curse. Issues in marriage reason stress both at mental and physical levels.
In fact, it is one of the primary contemplations for the achievements of any single person. It moreover concurs with the age social occasion of a person, when he is fit to do anything valuable and at his own. The most element life of an individual is between the years 25 to 50. This is the time when one can do anything with vitality and for pushing his own specific period and also for the advancement of the overall population and the world free to move around at will. He/she obliges an enduring accessory for contemplations and taking decisions as a partner, who cossets his/her physical needs moreover.
The achievements of a single person in life are independently subject to his/her successful married life. That is the reason in the horoscope the house before the ascendant has been allotted for the marriage between alia distinctive things.
So after the spot of fortune and the ascendant, which deal with the single person in his starting life, the accompanying in centrality stands the seventh house, the spot of marriage. Since simply that person, who is respected with the possibilities of a peaceful and euphoric married life, can keep up normal soundness and help his/her grant for the advancement of the overall population both in materialistic and powerful fields.
Whether an individual will have marriage issue or mental likeness with his/her life accomplice or not may be judged by consideration of relationship between the houses overseeing the matrimonial endeavours and the 6th house.
We all think about marriage’s occurring and in unsuccessful relational unions prompting clashes & contention, partition and afterward separate. As per Hindu mythology separation is an extremely sensitive and touchy issue. In greater part of the marriages that happen, typically horoscopes of the kid and young lady are coordinated and afterward relational unions are solemnized. Notwithstanding the horoscopes being coordinated than too separate happens.
There are different purposes behind separation and a portion of the major and delicate reasons have been recorded underneath.
1. No sexual or poor or little or unsatisfactory sexual relationship after marriage.
2. Unable to have children after marriage (impotency) or unable to have son after marriage.
3. More wives yog in some natives.
4. One of the spouses being a manglik married to a non manglik spouse.
5. Any spouse continuing their premarital love relationship after marriage or extra marital relationships.
6. Any of the spouses living in foreign land finds a new love relationship in foreign land and then forgets the first marriage.
7. Any of the spouses being arrogant verbally or physically.
8. Daridra/poverty yog after marriage.
9. Consistently falling sick after marriage.
Out the nine planets five of them are either malefic or seprative planets. Sun, Mars, Saturn and Rahu & Ketu are the seprative planets.
SUN gives divorce when either it is placed in lagna or seventh house. Now here an important point to be noted which many astrologers tend to ignore is that when Surya is in enemy rashi/sign than only it gives divorce else it only creates a conflict and verbal words may be spoken about divorce. But divorce in such cases is rare.
MARS & KETU are seprative planets and in majority cases it gives divorce. Ketu works like Mars. But it only does not give divorce if it is associated with its own rashi/sign. Consistent controversies always happen after marriages and during its dasha/antar dasha it gives divorce. Fight & quarrels, physical assaults are more prominent & frequent in manglik. Even romantic talks at times results in a quarrel.
SATURN & RAHU are the most dangerous planets for divorces. When Saturn/Rahu has any association with the 7th house it always gives divorce, except in those cases when it is in association with its own house. Saturn maha dasha lasts for 19 years & Rahu maha dasha lasts for 18 years and during its maha dasha/antar dasha, in transit if it gets associated with the 7th house may also give divorce. During this period frequency of conflicts, quarrels, controversies, misunderstanding, arguments are very high. Even relationship at times gets to physical assault by either of the spouses.
Impotency & unable to bear son are common reasons for separation.
This is more prominent in small towns/cities or where the rural population is high.
More wives are more prominent in those cases where the spouse lives in a separate country to earn one’s living.
Premarital relationship and post marital relationships, physical assault are very common and happen anywhere & everywhere.
Daridra yog & consistently falling sick is common in those cases where the horoscopes are not matched properly. Only importance is given on the number of gunas matched whereas there is no consideration for gunas which are not matching.
But despite of the above possibilities, divorces still do not happen because of aspect of or conjunction of any of the benefic planets. Jupiter, Moon, Mercury & Venus are the benefic planets. Divorces happen only when the dasha or antar dasha of those particular planets comes.
Those spouses who are staunch followers of their religion & customs never heed to divorce but continue their life by accepting the marital relationship as God’s gift. These natives are very blissful and are always in the good books of God.
Now we look at various factors that signify discord in a marriage and the influence of various planets that results in separation (between a husband and wife and destroys a marriage. We will also look at factors that denote lack or absence of marriage in a chart vs. presence, but resulting in a separation.
The main factors that we should be looking at are:
1. Lord of seventh house and lord of 7th from Moon
2. Location of benefics and malefics in 7th house or that in 7th from the moon.
3. Venus and its combination with other planets for a man and Jupiter’s position in a woman’s chart
If we want to understand the difference between (1) lack of marriage and (2) separation and (3) separation resulting in a divorce, then we need to look at all these factors and combination with various malefics/benefics. If one of the malefic factors does not exist or is replaced by a strong benefic aspect, e.g., 7th or 9th aspect of Jupiter, then it denotes that marriage will indeed take place, but may result in separation. We should also consider that aspect is to be considered far more harmful than conjunction. If Moon and Rahu are conjunct, then Rahu’s aspect on 7th will case more trouble in its dasha/antardasha compared to the case if Rahu was to be situated in 7th. Presence of Rahu/Sun in 7th house in their capacity of malefic planets will result in an unhappy marriage and/or separation. 7th lord in 8th or vice versa also has the same effect.
By the way, Rahu’s conjunction with Moon will cause other psychological problems in the way of mental health that can anyway cause marital discord, in this case indirectly though. Moon/Saturn can cause problem similarly due to depression, but I will try to come up with a totally different article on this topic.
Although both 5th and 7th houses are considered auspicious and together they can cause rajyoga, their conjunction or exchange is not good for marriage. Presence of 7th lord in 5th house causes discord with wife and denotes lack of children. Similarly 5th lord in 7th indicates lack of happiness in marriage.
Yoga causes separation from life partner: –
1. If Jupiter is placed in seventh house even if it is lord of seventh house does normally unsatisfactory results. Jupiter placement in seventh house gives great disappointments & dissatisfaction in happy marriage life. Jupiter causes unnecessary and undue delay in marriage.
2. If Venus is in Kritika nakshatra it gives very bad result & most inauspicious for married life. Similarly other nakshatras namely Moola,Aridra and Jyeshtha are found separative in nature if Venus planet is in these.
3. If seventh lord is in 6th house/cusp and there is influence by separative planets than it is most effective situation for separation from married life. (Note: – 6th house is 12th from 7th house)
4. If seventh lord or significator joins 6th lord and this combination is afflicted(conjuncted or aspected) by separative or malefic influence we have seen separation in relationship but if this whole combination or seventh house has influence of Jupiter than it is great saving factor, they will have quarrels throughout life but will not separate. (Note Jupiter aspect is very auspicious)
5. As sixth house is a house of legal matters or disputes and if strong connection with seventh lord, significator or sixth lord with seventh house than it results in legal separation or divorce.
6. if seventh house, seventh lord or significator all are afflicted by malefics either aspects, conjunction or any association than this a situation of un happy married life.
7. If Rahu or Saturn is Lagna, association with Lagna lord, aspects lagna lord or any strong connection with lagna lord & there is no saving factor than this combination is again causes separation from married life.
8. If seventh lord is retrograde and is inflicted by malefic aspects, conjection than this also leads to unhappy married life even causes separation if there is no saving factors like aspects of Jupiter, strong Venus or Moon.
9. If in female horoscope Aries or Scorpio lagna rise & seventh lord is also weak, retrograde afflicted (association of malefic planet) or combust than in these case normally she leave husband house or abandoned her husband.
10. If combination of Sun & Mars is second, seventh or eighth house than this results in separation, discarding or untimely death of life partner making separation from life partner.
11. If Venus is in affliction to Rahu or Mars by association, aspects in sixth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house it may cause involvement with others and can be cause of separation.